While some ZIP code areas may have a limited number of providers, there are usually providers within a 50-mile radius of your ZIP code. You can refer a provider for participation in the network by visiting and selecting "NOMINATE A PROVIDER." The program administrator will contact the provider with information on how to apply to participate in the program. Because of the application and credentialing process, it may take 60-90 days before a provider is added to the network. Not all providers will agree to accept the discounted fees required by the program.
Articles in this section
- What is amigohealth?
- Is this an insurance plan?
- What are the key benefits of amigohealth?
- How does a discount plan work?
- How long will it take me to get into the system after I sign up?
- Can I include dependents on my plan?
- Can I use my membership card when I travel away from home?
- What providers can I go to?
- What should I say when I call a provider to make sure they participate?
- How often can I change providers?