Here’s what to do if you can’t get a payment to go through.
- Has the card expired or been canceled?
Contact your bank or credit card company for further details or to request a new card. Then try signing up again with the updated payment details.
- Have you entered all the correct details?
Make sure you enter your details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number sequence on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code). Also, check you have the available funds.
- Is your card enabled for foreign purchases and online and recurring transactions?
You can contact your bank or credit company to check this. You may also need to have your card set up for 3D Secure online transactions. Examples include “Verified by Visa” and “Mastercard SecureCode.”
Still not working?
If you've checked all the above and still can’t sign up for a subscription, here are some extra things to try:
- Wait a few days and try again.
There might have been a temporary connection problem when the transaction was attempted. We’d also recommend giving it a try on a different wifi network or use your phone's network instead.
- Try using a different card.
Try entering an alternative card to what you’ve already tried.
- Contact your bank or credit card company.
Their phone number is usually provided on the back of the card you’re trying to use.