This procedure will remove your settings such as fingerprint/TouchID/FaceID however, it will not remove any other data stored in your device.
On Android devices, just remove the application data doing the following:
- Go to the Settings Menu.
- Tap on Apps.
- Find the All tab (if your system doesn't show you all apps by default)
- Choose amigohealth
- Tap on Storage
- Tap the button Clear Data
This will reset your amigohealth application, you can access your account again by tapping on Sign in from the top right menu
On iPhone, uninstall and reinstall the application from the AppStore
Tap and hold your amigohealth app icon until all the icons start wiggling. You'll notice that many, if not most of them, have a little X at the top left corner. Tap the X on the app to uninstall it.
- From the Home screen, tap App Store
- To browse the App Store, tap Apps (at the bottom).
- Search for amigohealth app
- Tap the app.
- Tap GET then tap INSTALL.
- If prompted, sign in to the iTunes Store to complete the install.